Dr Rachael Hickinbotham is a Sydney Obstetrician Gynaecologist with over 20 years professional healthcare experience. As a private North Shore Obstetrician, Dr Hickinbotham is accredited to deliver mothers at The Mater and North Shore Private hospitals.
When you’re ready, come and have a chat. Whether you’re trying to get pregnant, it’s your first baby or fifth, i hope you’ll allow me to be part of your special journey.
A personal touch
It’s always been my passion to help families through this most exciting time of their lives. My focus is on you holistically and I keep my client base small so I can deliver truly personalised service. As a female Obstetrician, I believe in caring for the physical, mental and emotional sides of each and every family.
By the end of our journey together, we’ll know each other very well and this is the most satisfying part of my role. When you’re ready, come and have a chat. Whether you’re trying to get pregnant, it’s your first baby or fifth, i hope you’ll allow me to be part of your special journey.
- Worked as an intensive care nurse for many years while she worked her way through medical school at the University of Adelaide
- Is a fellow of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- Was the Senior Registrar at Royal North Shore Hospital during her training Completed the Allan Ferrier Memorial Fellowship year at North Shore Private Hospital and The Mater Hospital
- Was awarded the Ian Furley Gold Medal in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Member of Gidget Foundation – supporting women with perinatal anxiety and depression
She’s the first person you’ll speak to when we arrange to meet.
Deb’s been with me as I’ve built the practice and is the warm, caring, empathetic face of my practice.
Call Deb now on (02) 9439 0369
Mon-Fri 9am – 5pm.